What’s top of mind for most sales organizations today?
- Increase your productivity,
- Build your bottom line,
- Create a higher referral base and
- Hire and retain strong, talented, skilled salespeople.
That’s where I can help.
For those of you who don’t know me — I’ve been eating, drinking and living this business called sales almost an entire lifetime. I absolutely love salespeople. Their tenacity. Their entrepreneurship. Their ability to build relationships. All part of what makes them unique and all the more reason I’ve spent so many years building innovative systems and training solutions to help them go from good to great; from better to best; and ultimately to become Master Salespeople.
I know when sales professionals reach that point where they’ve mastered their craft– they walk a little taller, speak a little more confidently, sleep a little easier, and provide for themselves and their families a whole lot better.
If those are things you want for yourself or your organization — we’d love for you to take a look at our sales training program. If your income depends on your ability to generate leads; convert leads into appointments; put on effective presentations; handle objections and close; and build relationships – The Floyd Wickman Master Selling Skills Program was designed specifically for you. We’ll also help you master the ability to control your time, and balance your career and personal lives, as we have for some of North America’s top producers.
Sound good? Here’s what we offer…
The Floyd Wickman Master Selling Skills Program
- Generating Prospects: Sources, Contact Methods, Follow Up Systems
- Handling “Put Offs” and Hesitation
- Making “Gettable” Appointments
- The Lifeblood of the Sale: The Truth About Closing/ABC’s of Closing
- Internet Lead Skills to Convert to a Face-to-Face (The Perfect Marriage)
- Tracking activity and results with S.M.A.R.T. Numbers
- Effective Time Management
- Mastering the Selling Process: Ice Breaker, Attention Getter, Find Problems/Solve Them, Close
- Mastering the Skill of Delivery
- The Wickman Method of Dialogue Selling
- Types of Questions: Minor, Alternate Choice, Sharp Angle, Tie Down, Elaborating, Rapport Building
- How to set goals and achieve them
- Building work habits that ensure success
*What Sales Managers, Team Leaders & Company Leadership Should Know:66% moved into the top half of production within a year… I built this professional sales training program based on 5 powerful principles:
82% of our students begin the program from the bottom half of production…
- Spaced Training: A full-day training session once a week: Learn it, practice it, talk about it, do it again until you get it right
- Mandatory Assignments: Actually do what Master Sales professionals do to thrive
- Accountability: Be accountable to your team and yourself to do what you need to do
- Repetition: Practice until you have the confidence to go out and perform like a Master
- Teams: You can’t do it alone–Work with a team and learn from everyone’s success
Applying these principals to your business or team will bring you proven results, happier sales staff and a healthier bottom line.
Ready to learn more? Contact my office today — we’ve got the tools you need to succeed!