Why Hire a Coach?
Coaching sales professionals to take their careers to the next level, build vital relationships and open new doors to powerful opportunities is a privilege and an honor that Floyd does not take lightly. He’s passionate about building careers, helping sales professionals find that elusive balance and giving them the skills and direction they need to realize more goals than they ever thought possible.
When Floyd makes a commitment – it’s from the heart. And the commitment he makes to his personal coaching partners is strong. While you won’t get a lot of fluff and rah-rah from this coaching experience – you will get straight talk communication and real world solutions for success. Floyd has spent a lifetime eating, drinking, sleeping and living this business called sales – and because of that he can teach you to realize your goals faster, avoid the pitfalls and speed- traps along the way – and show you just how to navigate your success track so that you’ll keep burnout at bay and your life in peaceful balance.
You will achieve…
- Methods to Maintain Motivation…
- Skills to Fine-Tune Your Salesmanship…
- Time Management Techniques That Help Provide Life Balance…
- Strategies to Building Lasting, Healthy Relationships…
Floyd is a great motivator and spending time with him is such a rewarding experience. His coaching moved me light years ahead in my business. – Melody Fortier, Century 21 Lakes Region Realty
Both our one-on-one coaching directly with me and our amazing R-Squared group program have one thing in common: All our focus is on you and your success. These are not ‘cookie cutter’ programs but personalized to you, your career, your goals and your pace – so that your satisfaction is guaranteed. And that’s a promise from me. – Floyd Wickman
In these powerful programs, Floyd will give you the answers to these insightful questions and more…
- How do I find the kind of motivation to become my personal best?
- What is the secret behind setting ‘Power Goals’ and achieving them?
- How can I avoid taking detours that derail my success?
- How can get on track and stay there?
- What can I do to make my presentation more powerful and results-producing?
- How do I handle uncomfortable objections that deal with negatives and money?
- What’s the best way to always have what I need to knock out my competition?
- What is the secret to handling different personality types?
- Is there a simple system to managing my time more effectively?
- How do I find the time to fit everything in without feeling like I’m dropping the ball?
- What is the 80/20 concept and why is it important to me?
- Is there a way to effectively strike the balance between my personal life and a successful career?
- How do I build and maintain powerful, long-term relationships both personally and professionally?
- What do I do to strengthen a relationship and keep it on track?
- How do I overcome negative conditioning and influences in my life?
- What are the principles that build healthy relationships?
Floyd’s been a real game changer for me. He’s definitely launched my career to the next level. I’ll be forever indebted to him. – Patrick McGinley Group, Keller Williams